Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jerome


I would like to let you know that your my living diary; who knows all of my darkest insecurity. "Others" doesn't know about this because your my mirror image-figuratively. Some people might think of you as a weirdo and numb, but that numbness is your way of absorbing my fears, I feel your disappointment when I am lonely. Your fear becomes mine. Your as misunderstood as I am. The advice that you give me has always been comforting.
I cry and you understand why.
"Others" can't seem to know how I feel.
And everytime I experience a chilling loneliness, you're the warmth I feel inside.


P.s dapat so future boyfriend ang post na to eh, since wala pa, sa 'yo ko muna i-didivert ang emotion ko. Sana 'kaw na muna ang "makahanap" bago ako para maging "fair" sa 'yo, since virgin ka since fetus!

2 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

nalungkot naman ako.

well i dunno how weird that could be but i think as long as you channel you're insecurities in a positive way, that is the healthiest and most just way you could treat yourself.

keep up, dude!

blackdarkheart said...

thanks for reading. It feels good to let the universe feel your angst sometimes. thanks again for dropping by.