Monday, August 13, 2007

Darkness in me(naman!)

This is the thing that I hate the most: being lonely and unwanted.

Here I am again, writing the pureness of my heart on a keyboard. I felt like a pimple unwanted but a stand-out. Things happen when you are ugly and depressed, sometimes you want to inject somthing in your vein to forget the worries and feel human again. I don't have much friends and I am still looking for someone to expand my horizon. I am young, virile and capable of loving but I am not im my full bloom. Not yet.


The hardest part of dealing with pain is dealing with it. There is no way to let it out. you just have to stay put and make "tiis." You can pray for heavens to bless your holy heart and forget the worries. You have so much things going in your head. Worries, dread, darkness.
Sometimes it's better to be pessimistic; just for you to be ready fo the outcome-expecting the worst.

And your friends can offer help when time comes but when they leave, your on your own again. Im writing this blog in reference to the feelings that I can't contain. Shout all you can to extinguish your dread! I am so far behind from the pangarap-provoked masa. All I see is black. I am the negative me.confused

2 comments:

TL said...

The dark side is not so bad when you learn to love it.

Pain and suffering makes people strong if they know how to use it to their advantage. Learn the skill and prevail!

blackdarkheart said...

thank you for being so optimistic. I really needed someone to say that...again thanks