Monday, August 6, 2007

three things(ma try nga)

I was tagged by

Coming Out . . . Almost! and i would like to thank you for doing so, it makes me feel I'm a part of the blogworld hehe...

Three Things


Three things that scare me:

drowning
burned at the stake
being alone


Three people who makes me laugh:

corny text messages
cheesy love quotes
chinese movies: jetli-with-a-scarf-for-a weapon vs isang battalion kind o'thang


Three things I love:

writing
daydreaming
being looked at

Three things I hate:

being called BAKLA! while peacefully walking
people who call themselves bitch
friends-who-seem-to-disappear-bec-of-their busy-lovelife

Three things I don’t understand:

how powerful the pulsar is
how the blackhole traps light
Why I am still alone...


Three things on my desk:

my girbaud bag
non-spill mug(im in a call center)
Pc


Three things I am doing right now:

explaining the bill to a customer
surfing the net illegally while
Working


Three things I want to do before I die:

to be Bill Gate-y rich and be a philanthropist
plant more trees
to see Pasig river clean


Three things I can do:

swim
lose weight drastically within 2 weeks (vegetarian diet+swimming="breathe thin" method)
focus all my will-power on doing things i want to do

Three things I can’t do:

give a convincing lie
work while not surfing the net
not procrastinate


Three things I think you should listen to:

mat kearney_all I need
Anna Nalick_breathe
parent's advise


Three things you should never listen to:

marilyn manson songs/interview
false accusations
thoughts that are meant to hurt your self esteem


Three things I would like to learn:

how to draw anime
how to lip read
how to maximize the use of my brain



Three favorite foods:

isaw
longganisang maraming bawang(bulacan ata tawag dun eh)
inihaw na bangus belly


Three shows I watched as a kid:

sailormoon
julio at julia
La Traidora(Marimar's predecessor)
Three people I am tagging:

datswhy
southdude
pulsar


gosh, ang herap mag aydit!

6 comments:

kit said...

About your profile ... trust me i know the feeling.

Dats said...

wow....that would be headache! hehehehehe..imma post mine in a while!! tenks for the tag! :)

southdude said...

lolz! im gonna do the tagging this weekend. :-)

. said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. May nauna nag tag sa akin eh. But I will do yours next week.

I'm gonna add you na rin to my links.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! hirap magedit noh! kakaloko!!!

blackdarkheart said...

thanks for all nagcomment...hehe