Thursday, August 16, 2007

Things that I can't leave without

I spend most of my time strolling 'round SouthMall after work to lessen the stress factor that my "career" brings in. And I haven't really noticed the personal things that I always bring with me. Aside from the fact that my bag carries all the dirt associated with me carrying it, inside, where most of my confidence dwells in should be inspected carefully. I depend on them everytime I need some refreshing. I pay respect to this unanimated objects that makes me go gaga without them. I owe 60% of my confidence to them.

I would like you to meet:

1. Oral hygiene products.

It includes toothbrush(the basic), toothpaste(op cors), tongue scraper(for fresher breath), floss(inter-cleaning chorva) and mouthwash to exterminate germs in my oral flora and fauna. This is the only reason why I can talk to anyone with a flash of smile plastered on my face. Since I love people who has the same attribute as mine when it comes to dental health , I put oral hygiene on my topmost priority

*currently listening to fergie...*

2. Clean & Clear Facial Wash.

Dirt and grime DO accumulate. Given my oily face equivalent to being submerged in lard, my face needs to be "stripped" off of this OILS. Nothing beats my oiliness(okay, exaggeration).
I need to be fresh everytime I venture out of the Gay world. And it feels sooo good after a cool wash.

...clarity. peace, serenity...

3. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film

In between facial washes, there are times when you just need remove traces of oil lingering around you forehead, nose and chin. Washing your face again will do more harm than good. Blot it. Your face will exude freshness in an instant.

... and I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket...

4. An 8x4 inch mirror

I know it's large. But's it's better than cramming your wide face on a typical face mirror. The only downside is that it attracts attention. Nothing beats full view.

...don't cry, don't cry...

5. Paper-towel-I-got-from-the-office

As you might've experienced, lbm can strike anytime. A paper towel can save your face from shame, but a tissue can do the job after #2 but imagine how delicate the fiber is...and then SOME poop on your fingers...Horrible. You will thanks Mr. Papertowel from cleaning you up. The best thing is that it's disposable. You can throw it away after achoooo unlike typical hankies. I think you get the point.

...the smell on you skin lingers on me now...


Now you've known them. You might want to thank them for making me feel better.

2 comments:

Makoy said...

ei thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment in my blog. high school ba hehe.

anyway, care to exchange links?

TL said...

Thanks sa oral hygiene at clean and clear for making you happy even for the mean while :)