Thursday, August 2, 2007

The sweetest word/phrase that I'd like to hear would not be "I love U" nor "I miss you"I am not even religious but this verse has a certain appeal to it.It would be a verse in the Bible from Ruth:

"Wag mo akung pakiusapan na iwan, 'ni talikdan ang pagsama sayo, sapagkat kung san ka paroroon ay 'dun ako paroroon, kung san ka magpapalipas ng gabi ay 'don ako magpapalipas ng gabi, ang iyong bayan ay aking magiging bayan, at ang iyong diyos ay aking dyos, kung saan ka mamatay ay dun ako mamamatay...tanging kamatayan lang ang makapaghihiwalay sa akin at sayo.

I dreamt of having someone said those phrases to me and I literally cried my heart and soul out. And I continued crying after waking up.


It's better spoken in Tagalog to feel its "power."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! would love to hear that one from someone. someone who watch me in bed and just stares at me till i wake up.


oh by the way i tagged you on my three things. visit my blog for it.

Anonymous said...

i love that chapter from the book of ruth. there was even a song inspired by that usually sang at weddings entitled Pananatili.

blackdarkheart said...

Thank you mikkoi for dropping by. :)

ganda talaga na line na yon. classic