Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updates lang.

I have promised myself that I won't be eating too much of unhealthy stuff since I don't want to turn into a putik- looking balyena. Guess what?! Two cups of instant noodles, three bars of ChocoMucho, tons of sugar from my coffee and no exercise(or sex!).



I really need to pour my heart and soul into this agenda otherwise I'll soon eat up my own words(sounds yummy!)
The good news is that I have purchased a tea from Cw lifestyle cafe which makes me feel im always on the top of my game. Work doesn't weigh me down as much as it does since I began sipping "green tea matcha powder."



I'm at work; it's 1:56am. My shift will end at 5am. I am not tired, yet I feel so full.



But I ate three apples before I came here(na sa sobrang kapataygutoman, di na hinugasan--pinunasan na lang ng paper towel. hehe). Panu naman kasi, I need to lose my belly fat cos it poses a threat to my overall health(im more concerned on reversing hypertension and preventing diabetis is on my list too)

.

Oh before I lose this good-feeling: walter and I are friends again after two years of not talking, it inspired me to be fitter since he looks sexy. Besides I have given my friend enough time to reconsider my position sa barkada(two years!!)


He said that I've missed the '06 rollercoaster ride part of his life. If I compare my "ride" in '06 with his, mine would be neglible. Here is his txt: "06 was my year. I had My 1st real bf dat lasted almost 2 years. I strtd going to the gym. And to sum places. Masaya ang '06 ko ati".

I still have six months to prove to myself that things happen if you act upon your desires. It would be perfect to look back on the things I will soon accomplish on this blog.


Watch out.

2 comments:

odin hood said...

putik-looking balyena? si dugong yun di ba? hehe who would want to look like dugong?

. said...

http://mugenblue.blogspot.com/2008/03/bunny-interludes-twenty-five-dreams-of.html

Kapag pinanghihinaan ka ng loob Nathan, isipin mo na lang na iyan ang pinagdaanan ko sa loob ng dalawang taon. :)