Sunday, June 15, 2008

Goodbye fats!

No more diet

Time for a lifestyle change. I have become fat the past few months and it weighs down my confidence since I can no longer wear tight-fitted shirt which makes me feel and look "cool."
First, it's not going to be a fad that will soon fade in time, this will be a lifetime pledge to become healthy. Health is wealth as they say, I should take care of it since Im on the pinnacle of good health, besides, I have to do something to counter hypertension or the pending "jabetis, which is both we have a history of.

The changes that I will be doing are as follows:

Limit my intake of fatty and fried foods to at least once a month. So it means, goodbye Jollibee or Mcdo or the kwek kwek across the street or the isawan infront of Southmall everytime I go out to "make gala."

Everytime I feel the hunger, I would drink at least two bottles of water first or eat a fruit to at least appease my growling stomach. I would only eat a "proper meal" if it is really called for, like a missed lunch or breakfast.

I would say goodbye to sugar-laden "snacks"; donuts, candies, and pies will surely be missed
I have said this before and I will say it again: I'll chew my food well.


Small efforts would reap big benefits in the future. I'll start tomorow. Promise

4 comments:

. said...

Whenever you mention the word cool, you remind me of myself back in high school. :)

Will write an entry about gym before the month ends. Goodluck sa iyong attempt nathan.

Abou said...

gagawin ko rin yan. salamat at naalala ko mga dapat gawin he he

.

Admin said...

haha! Buti ka pa....

AKo... Hopefully... May miracle na mangyari... Buti na lang... Chubby pa lang ako. Hehe!

blackdarkheart said...

@mugen: hehe. di kame nagkatugma ni Cool eversince, nung high school naman nagtatry talaga akong mag fit it para di ako left out hehe

@abou: hi there abou! di na diet kasi drastic changes na ang dapat kong iimplement sa sarili ko para mareverse si haybluud!

@richard: ang baba na market value ko dahil sa ka "judayan" ko, pero minsan may haba hair moments pa din. hehe. sana pumayat na tayung lahat ng tuluyan!