Sunday, June 8, 2008

Profile check

by now, i know what i really want.

ive met several people whom i easily got along with. i mean we really had good times and good lovin. but sometimes, along the way, you discover that you want different things in life, and those defeat the purpose of you being together. and, at some point in your relationship, even compromising is never an option.

i am 23 and living alone for 12 years. i should say ive gone through 'life' and now im hitting the plateau of my existence. perhaps, with my struggle, ive obtained almost what ive wanted, and in all the relationships that ive gone through, i really thought that it was my last. i also realized, that love is not a 'stand alone' feature. yes, it is easy to give love, make love, and be loved, but it is really difficult to have a 'relationship'. relationships involve not only love, but loyalty, trustworthiness, passion, and by always being there.

so, here i am, wishful looking, for a person who would stay with me, and be with me always. someone who i look forward of going home to everynight after work, whom i can give lots of good night kiss, and someone who really deserve my love.

i always thought of us, walking our dogs in the park while eating ice cream, sitting in the shore watching the stars and planning the years of our lives. it is really nice to have someone who gets angry if you dont text, or someone who is looking for you if youre not yet home.

i know you are just right there, maybe you are waiting for me too. dont you ever get tired of waiting? let's do this now, and be happy.

and lets get married.


--whenitrains, a g4m guy.

I found his profile on g4m last night and I have mentioned that I found his "about me" appealing and true. I just felt that I have said the same statement years ago. Not exactly like his, but the sentiments are the same. It's just feels that the message on his profile is something that I would like to accomplish soon.

Of course I have asked for a permission first before posting this thing on here.
There are still good guys on g4m, it's just a matter of digging them up. hehe

5 comments:

. said...

Parang nakita ko na itong profile na ito sa G4m noon.

odin hood said...

sounds like ikaw nga hehe

Dabo said...

tama si odin.. a mirror of you

Dabo said...

and take note 23..

may kanta ang plumb na..


Look at me, Im 23, beautiful
and a sight to see tonight
a li'l dress to get the press
and i'll be leaving the rest behind

we'll be please world
if this is what you wanted
this young girl(/boy)
is everything you made

-Real by Plumb

blackdarkheart said...

@guys: bihira lang akong maakit sa isang taong isinusulat nya sa profile nya sa g4m, puro na kasi bentahan dun eh. honga eh, parang ako lang ang nagsulat ng message nya dun. hehe