Monday, May 26, 2008

Putchang bitches

Right now, I am in-between a group of loudmouths and pasowsi type gals and bitches, who talks about Starbucks like a local telenovela. You can hear them talk bout their not-for-public-viewing life 3 million miles from here.

Now they are staring at me. They cannot see what I write about here...then I hear a murmur, bet the whisper is bout my angst-ridden face. They take pictures of their "barkada" as If I don't exist in the middle. I came here first so they should move out.

I am at ff someplace. Trying to lounge on the members area. They are too.. But they are like screaming aged, gay beauty queens placed on conspicuous areas! They are just here for the gossip-which friend dates whom, what's the latest scoop 'bout their friends late night dates...We don't go to the gym and inhabit it like a gaybar, do we?(wag ng umangal!) And we don't scream somebody else's name just to turn heads!

I never liked noise, especially when I am in a middle of a crisis. Loan crisis(hehe)
Peace of mind is that I came here for and not for the "uuuyy kinikilig!" or "ate julie!" nonsense statements. When group of friends collide, they either become "funny and noisy"(which is tolerable and OK or major Lolit Solises(who talks about their nanny's stuff)

Seven. I have counted them.

A bitchy gay guy starts packing up and starts to leave, Im hoping for him not to return. Gladly, he did not.

Of course, I have to act as if nothing is happening around me. In my deepest recess of my insane mind, I have already killed them.

2 comments:

odin hood said...

haha cool ka lang

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

hay naku kaines noh? gawing social gathering lage! hmpt!

pero inferness, aminin, mamimiss mo din yan... :p ahihihihihihi