Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crossroads

"Parang ayaw ko ng magbf. nawala na ung idelism q pagdating sa gayhapitogether4ever na tema. Parang i want to live with wife and kids. parang I cnt see m'self growing up with a man. Parang wala na aqng pake sa mga gay relationship. What went wrong?"


--txt ko sa mga nasa contacts list ko.

.........................................

All I'm saying is that I am caught between religious dogma and modern beliefs about homosexuality. I'm not taking sides yet.

And I need no Judgement.

That's it, I won't be explicit since I might sound "taking sides". This is my crossroad which I have to carefully examine.

1 comment:

odin hood said...

totally get you on this one... i was trying to make a post about this the other night sana kaya lang di ko ma-explain ng mabuti. all i could write was 3 sentences.