Monday, July 30, 2007

walang kwenta!

Can you remain single for the rest of your life and yet remain as happy like a couple?
I am losing hope. I am a "bit" pessimistic.I simply don't want to dwell on the overflowing emotings hovering over me. And the emotions were not good. Pessimissm.
Singularity enables us to feed our utmost desire, it feeds our heart for the longing to be loved and be loved in return. Given my current insecurity, which i doubt will I ever overcome, there is no getting away with it. So in the meantime, my being single is on a stale plate. Which is exactly the reason I am looking for someone to love.
Pessimissm makes me hope for the worst and fear the most dreadful.
One word: Playing safe.
I am not really good with rejection because I have yet not treaded the one-disappointment-after-the-other scenario yet. I am soo scared that if my confidence crumbles to dust, rebuilding it is next to impossible.
I never had a suitor. I never had a nightlife. Nobody would want to approach me because of my horrible image. Nobody asks about my whereabouts. No one wants to hear about my current lovelife. Well, who would? I am a person who has lots of bad/ugly things than good ones. I will never be a gift to someone else nor a knight and shininng armore. Nathan, gumising ka, tangina mo. bakit ang panget mo?!!
I guess I just have to accept the fact that not all people are gifted with a soulmate/lover.
No more drama and I hate myself.

4 comments:

southdude said...

Discern what are those things that you can control from which you cannot. Start from that.

blackdarkheart said...

I'll do that. Positive thinking might do me some good...

Dr Macpherson said...

Nais mo bang bumili ng Bato o nais mong ibenta ang iyong
bato? Naghahanap ka ba ng isang pagkakataon upang ibenta ang iyong bato para sa pera
dahil sa pagkasira ng pananalapi at hindi mo alam kung ano
gawin, pagkatapos ay makipag-ugnay sa amin ngayon at bibigyan ka namin ng mabuti
halaga ng pera $ 500,000 dolyar para sa iyong Kidney. Ang pangalan ko ay Doctor MACPHERSON
isa akong Nefologist sa MACPHERSON CLINIC. Ang aming klinika ay
dalubhasa sa Kidney Surgery at nakikipag-ugnayan din kami
pagbili at paglipat ng mga bato na may buhay na isang
kaukulang donor. Kami ay matatagpuan sa Indian, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, india
Kung interesado kang magbenta o bumili ng kidney mangyaring huwag
mag-atubiling makipag-ugnay sa amin sa whatsapp +33751283487 at sa pamamagitan ng email.
Email: doctormacphersonclinic@gmail.com

Pinakamahusay na Regards
DR MACPHERSON.

Miss Joma said...

This is to inform the general public Male or Female who are healthy and 100% serious
in donating their kidney should urgently contact Dr.
johnson,I'm a Nephrologist in General Hospital..
As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are
you seeking for an opportunity to donate your kidney for money due to
financial break down,Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant
and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys
with a living and healthy donor.we are offering $800,000.00 USD for your kidneys If
you are interested in donating your kidney please don’t hesitate to
contact us via Email;doctorccollins3@gmail.com