Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Loser

Losses...

Lets’ count the ways

First I’ve broken up with Francis since I don’t want the idea of having sex with another person while he is still involved with me romantically, I kind of(read: KINDA) regret the idea because there isn’t anyone to fill in his part. I lost him. October 28the was the day I texted him that it’s over. Now I’m blue and all alone and single and December is fast approaching and there’s the idea o being single again for a long time before another one bites the dust (my dust).

Then there’s cvr. Goodbye to you. I was kicked out of the program because of “multiply ncns incidents.” I loved cvg like a boyfriend. Its building became my second home, second nature. I’ll miss its internal arctic temperatures, its people, and my friends. And best of all I’ll definitely miss the ever-disposable paper towels. I only have a bunch to mop my face. No more of them! Of course, I miss my friends to; I believe it’s time for me to na rin, but then again like my first relationship, I didn’t take care of the relationship. What a failure. But I’m ready to face it all again. So what’s next in line for me?

4 comments:

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

Hi Nathan..
Thank you by the way for taking interest in my site...
Anyway, don't worry too much about all these things you are loosing/missing...
If we loose something, it is expected that a new and better one comes at hand. Just learn to explore your opportunities and know when to strike! =)

wanderingcommuter said...

sabi nga nila, if god close a window, he'll open the door...

or vise versa., ay hindi ko na alam... hidni naman talaga ako religious eh.

bwisit! said...

or sabi nga ni rufa mae, behind every cloud... there is an airplane. korni. hay just dont let yourself be stuck in a moment (sabi naman ng U2). just move on as quickly as possible...

VICTOR said...

"... since I don’t want the idea of having sex with another person while he is still involved with me romantically ..." hmmm. interesting. elaborate?