Wednesday, November 21, 2007

tagged na naman!

Here are the rules:

*ahem ahem
(Thank you nga pala kay darknight for the tag. Mas maganda sumagot nito kasi nakatemplate na eh,wahehe)


1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Pick 7 others you would like to get to know better.
3. Let them know you’ve tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.4. And don’t forget to give them the rules.


Seven truths about me that you might not have known yet:

1. I don't eat kinchay, once it enters my mouth, I get depressed.
2. I was never hopeful
3. I don't read other peoples' blog because the content of their writing is something that I am envious about.
4. I don't like being stared at.
5. I eat fast. I have My own world when I walk. I sometimes cry myself to sleep after masturbatng and after eating my cum(combo ito)
6. People tell me that I have an eccentric personality7. I am brutally frank, I say what is on my mind without offending anyone.

7x7 (which by the way is much harder):


1. I have never had a boyfriend...
2. Because I cannot really tell if the guy is interested or not(again, never hopeful).
3. I once said the most painful things to a bestfriend which eventually lead to us becoming strangers.
4. I had the confidence of Michiro, Sailor Neptune-before
5. I am torpe to the 10th power
6. I was advised by a friend to seek psychological help for my extreme mood swings
7. I have a poor eyesight, I squint my eyes to get a clear picture

Of course, I need to pass this opportunity to some of my blogfriends(if not for the eyes of the gym-goers staring at me like this-guy-has-been-on-the-internet-for-the-past-hour, I would stay here till closing!) I am currently at fitness first southmall doing this blog. I want to tag: southdude: makoy, jinjuruks, mugen, drew, and planetclose. I do not know how to do the link. Find these people manually!

3 comments:

. said...

Oi parehong pareho. Hehe.

. said...

I eat fast. I have My own world when I walk. I sometimes cry myself to sleep after masturbatng and after eating my cum(combo ito)

Man, this is kinky. Hehe.

TL said...

Hhhmmmm bakit kaya wala ang link ng nagtag sayo? Kahit mention wala. Hhmmm bakit kaya?